Definition of reticulated giraffe
: a giraffe of a subspecies (Giraffa camelopardalis reticulata) found in northeast Africa, Somalia, and northern Kenya that has a deep chestnut-colored coat divided by a network of fine white lines into large geometric patches
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game