Definition of reseal
- reseal a container
- resealed the hole/leak
- If not resealed well, cereal, chips, rice, and pasta go stale …
- —Good Housekeeping
- He taught me how to … steam and reseal envelopes …
- —Marshall N. Klimasewiski
- Staff analysts know the molecular structure of the glue Goody's uses to seal its containers of headache powder, so investigators can tell if someone opened a package and resealed it.
- —Howard Schneider
- The grout needs to be resealed regularly.
resealableplay \(ˌ)rē-ˈsē-lə-bəl\ adjective
- a resealable plastic bag