Definition of remeasure
- … were unwilling to conclude definitely that K-2 topped Mount Everest until Everest could be remeasured by the same technique.
- —John Noble Wilford
- had his cholesterol levels remeasured
- The dressmaker measured and remeasured me and pinned pieces of fabric to my limbs and torso.
- —Zoe Mariott
- When you get started, measure your waist, hips, upper thighs, and arms, and remeasure every one or two months.
- —Melina Jampolis
remeasurementplay \(ˌ)rē-ˈme-zhər-mənt, -ˈmā-\ noun, plural remeasurements
- It also provides the opportunity to refine the manufacture and installation of the catenaries, ensuring that they are installed right first time with no need for remeasurement.
- —Mark Hansford
- Over time, attempts to develop a complete and final list of the peaks were hampered by remeasurements that altered published values for elevations.
- —Guide to the Colorado Mountains, Tenth Edition