: to launch (something) again or to be launched again
: to go into or put (something) into operation or motion again
- Instead of letting the app close, then … waiting while the app relaunches, you can tell your iPad to abort your now-unwanted Home button press.
- —Lex Friedman
- relaunch a company/brand/product
- The Herald-Leader was renaming its Web site … and wanted to relaunch with the new name …
- —Editor & Publisher
- … also hopes motherhood will be the springboard that relaunches her stagnant acting career.
- —Roy S. Johnson
- … recasting those roles with younger actors could allow Sony to relaunch this series.
- —Charlene Jane Anders