Definition of reinvigorate
: to give new or renewed strength or energy to (something or someone) : to invigorate (something or someone) again … a stimulus plan large enough to reinvigorate the economy …— Steven Greenhouse It took Britpop's obsession with the 60s to really reinvigorate her career.— Alexis Petridis … Reed hopes a reinvigorated downtown will become a magnet for young professionals.— J. Scott Trubey and Katie Leslie Today, after she left, Leonard felt a sense of renewal. He felt like he was back. He felt reinvigorated.— Albert Thomas Berkshire
Keep scrolling for more
incapable of being surmounted or overcome
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words for Summer: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game