variants: or re-envision
reenvisioned or re-envisioned; reenvisioning or re-envisioning
Definition of reenvision
: to envision (something) again especially in a different way As time wore on, it became easier to reenvision a potentially happy future for myself.— Dese'Rae L. Stage Our library system has reenvisioned itself as a technology hub.— Stephanie Rawlings-Blake The movie is a modern re-envisioning of a classic fairy-tale.
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
- ls ‘Series’ Singular or Plural?
- Triumph, Ovations and Other Words from Ancient Rome
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Citation Play the game