Definition of reconnection
: the act or result of restoring a connection : the state of being reconnected Your best bet is to arrange a utility transfer as far ahead as possible to avoid any disruption in service and the dreaded and totally avoidable reconnection fee.— Leslie Sargent Eskildsen His reconnection with lost family members … made him aware for the first time not only of his clan's fate in the People's Republic, but also of the distinguished part it had played during the dynastic period as well.— Orville Schell
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?