Definition of reading notice
: an advertisement in a newspaper or other periodical that is set up to have the appearance of regular reading matter but is usually labeled inconspicuously and in fine print as an advertisement
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game