variants: or re-energize
reenergized or re-energized; reenergizing or re-energizing
Definition of reenergize
: to energize (someone or something) again Memphis has worked as hard as any U.S. city to reenergize its downtown …— Mel White The whole family was immobilized when Teddie was, and reenergized when he gained health.— Garry Willis Strong emotions must fuel muscles, because my biceps and lats suddenly felt reenergized. — Women's Sports and Fitness … should alpine skiers do all they can to re-energize their sport—re-energize it before snowboarders steamroll it?— Bruce Benedict
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game