Definition of ragù
- Though it's a hot day, Delia serves up big bowls of gnocchi with a meat ragù …
- —David Leavitt, Travel & Leisure, May 2000
- This cozy trattoria has cultivated a loyal following of … residents who come for generous portions of homemade pastas like spaghetti with lamb ragù.
- —Food and Wine, April 2002
- Another born-in-Bologna specialty at Diana is lasagne, which is built of velvety layers of spinach pasta, bechamel sauce, ragu and parmesan.
- —Christina Lynch, W, 8–15 Feb. 1988