rad·zi·mir | \ ˈradzəˌmi(ə)r\
Definition of radzimir
1 archaic : a silk fabric usually black for mourning clothes
2 : a firm silk or rayon fabric for women's clothing often made with lengthwise ribs or a broken twill weave
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game