quasi ex contractuadverb (or adjective)
quasi ex con·trac·tu | \ -ˌekskən‧ˈtrak(ˌ)t(y)ü\
Definition of quasi ex contractu
: as if from or by contract — compare quasi contract
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?