Definition of pygmy goose
: any of several very small short-billed extremely aquatic geese (genus Nettapus) that have considerable white and green in their plumage and are native to Africa, India, China, and Australia
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game