Definition of purple granadilla
: a commonly cultivated Brazilian passionflower (Passiflora edulis) grown all over the tropical world for its edible deep purple fruit which is used for sherbets, icing, confectionery, and beverages
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?