prilled; prilling; prills
Definition of prill
(Entry 1 of 2)
: to convert (something, such as a molten solid) into spherical pellets usually by forming into drops in a spray and allowing the drops to solidify
Definition of prill (Entry 2 of 2)
Keep scrolling for more
an act or instance of editing or removing
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- 12 Words For A Lunar Travelogue
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 7/19/19
- On ‘Perpetrate’ and ‘Perpetuate’
- 13 Verbs From The Breakfast Table
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?