Definition of price list
: a statement or list of the prevailing prices of the merchandise, stocks, specie, bills of exchange, or other matter dealt in issued statedly or occasionally by dealers to their customers and often giving other particulars (as import or export duties and drawbacks)
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors
- Return of Name that Color! Take the quiz
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game