Definition of preprogram
- Users preprogram their contacts into the app, and with the press of a button, the app will automatically text those contacts.
- —Issi Lapowsky
- In commercial or industrial buildings you could preprogram lighting cycles …
- —Trevor Pott
- … before birth we are preprogrammed with a wide amplitude of longevity prospects, intelligence and physical capabilities.
- —Ken Miller
preprogrammedplay \ˌprē-ˈprō-ˌgramd, -grəmd\ or pre-programmed adjective
- preprogrammed settings/instructions
- a preprogrammed flight plan
- genetically preprogrammed behavior
preprogrammingor pre-programming noun
- … no preprogramming is involved and a vision system isn't required to map the terrain. Instead, the elastic actuators that make up the robot's legs conform to the surface it's walking on …
- —Brian Heater
- For example, we inherited a belief that there are 365 days in each year. … By default, we've accepted this preprogramming through habit and belief in truth set by others.
- —Aaron Anson