pre·ci·sive | \ -ˈsīsiv, -īziv\
Definition of precisive
1 : cutting off, separating, or defining one thing or person from all others precisive censure precisive abstraction
2 : having or marked by precision or exactness
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game