variants: or less commonly postmedial \ "+ \
Definition of postmedian
1 : located behind the middle (as of the body)
2 : of or relating to a vein of the wing of an insect that is now regarded as a branch of the cubitus
Keep scrolling for more
incapable of being surmounted or overcome
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Namesakes Word Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game