Definition of postdivestiture
: following a divestiture (such as the sale of business units by a corporation) But the Baby Bells have gone on their own postdivestiture cost-cutting sprees and moved into competitive deregulated businesses as well.— David Pauly et al.
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game