Definition of postconciliar
: subsequent to the establishment of rules and recommendations by an ecumenical council specifically : subsequent to the Second Vatican Council postconciliar liturgy The Latin Mass Committee petitioned for the resumption of a single mass to be said in Latin in London after the postconciliar ban of 1965 … — William F. Buckley, Jr.
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
- The Haiku That Can Pay You Contest Winners
- Must 'Collide' Mean Two Moving Objects?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?