Definition of postbourgeois
: following the decline or end of the bourgeois class or bourgeois interests or values But for many years a band of revolutionaries envisioned a different postbourgeois utopia, one based on federated communes free from the oppressive forces of capital and government.— Nathaniel French
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
- The Haiku That Can Pay You Contest Winners
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?