Definition of postbaccalaureate
: being, involving, or pursuing studies following the award of a baccalaureate degree postbaccalaureate studies a postbaccalaureate student Adults who need more academic training but aren't ready to commit to graduate school can consider postbaccalaureate certificate programs.— Briana Boyington
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 'Conscience' vs. 'Conscious': Let Us Be Your Guide
- Hot Enough for You? Words for the Summer Heat
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Citation Play the game