poop outphrasal verb
pooped out; pooping out; poops out
Definition of poop out
1 : to stop working properly The old radio finally pooped out.
2 : to become very tired We worked all morning but we pooped out in the afternoon.
3 : to make (someone) very tired That hike really pooped me out. I'm all pooped out.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Citation Play the game