Definition of peperoncino
Note: In Italian, the singular is peperoncino and the plural is peperoncini. In English, peperoncini is also used as a singular and is sometimes pluralized as peperoncinis. The variant singular pepperoncini and plural pepperoncinis are also seen in English.
Keep scrolling for more
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 5/24/19
- Summer Reading Picks from Merriam-Webster Staffers
- The Wayward Cousins of 'Irregardless'
- Different Words for Luggage and Baggage
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Challenging Vocabulary Quiz Returns! Take the quiz
- Time Traveler Quiz: Which Word Came First? Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game