pass·gang | \ ˈpäsˌgäŋ\
Definition of passgang
: a method of cross-country ski running in which each pole is brought forward simultaneously with the ski on the same side and is thrust so as to produce a glide with the opposite ski
Keep scrolling for more
to affect and impair by alcohol or a drug
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game