pan·o·ram·a·gram | \ -məˌgram\
Definition of panoramagram
: a method of stereoscopic viewing in which the left-eye and right-eye photographs are divided into narrow juxtaposed strips and viewed through a superimposed ruled or lenticular screen in such a way that each of the observer's eyes is able to see only the correct picture
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game