pan·niered | \ -(r)d\
Definition of panniered
: bearing or wearing panniers weary donkeys panniered with heavy baskets— Claudia Cassidy wide panniered hoop and pointed bodice — Fashion Digest
Keep scrolling for more
showing great care, attention, and effort
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Namesakes Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game