Definition of panini
Note: Panini is a plural form in Italian but is commonly used as both a singular and a plural in English. Its use as a singular has given rise the variant plural form paninis. The use of panino as a singular form in English has become relatively uncommon as panini has become established as the usual singular.
Keep scrolling for more
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 5/24/19
- Summer Reading Picks from Merriam-Webster Staffers
- The Wayward Cousins of 'Irregardless'
- Different Words for Luggage and Baggage
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Challenging Vocabulary Quiz Returns! Take the quiz
- Time Traveler Quiz: Which Word Came First? Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game