pan·crat·ic | \ (ˈ)pan¦kratik\
Definition of pancratic
1 : of or relating to a pancratium
2 [ pan- + -cratic ] : marked by or giving mastery of all subjects or matters
3 : having all or many degrees of power —used especially of an adjustable eyepiece for a microscope
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?