Definition of pampered
: treated with extreme or excessive care and attention Politicians are by now used to hearing the complaints of pampered celebrities.— John Leland Indeed, there is no place like the home for six Dalmatians owned by exercise guru Richard Simmons, who bought the house next door to his, had it torn down and erected a 10,000-square-foot run for his pampered pooches, who have their own full-time attendant.— Ann Connors
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- Is the Word 'Freshman' Going Out of Style?
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/23/19
- Getting to the Heart of 'Epicenter'
- 'Conscience' vs. 'Conscious': Let Us Be Your Guide
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game