Definition of overrich
: excessively rich overrich desserts overrich wines His travel writings are full of horror at disgusting food, foul lodgings, overrich insect life.— Anthony Burgess An overrich fuel mixture is a mixture that doesn't contain sufficient oxygen to burn completely. — Popular Mechanics Complete Car Repair Manual
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- Words We're Watching: 'Samesies'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 10/18/19
- Noah Webster's Spelling Wins and Fails
- The Disputed Origins of the 'Egg Cream'
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game