Definition of overorchestrated
: having been orchestrated to an unnecessary degree … similar-sounding and overorchestrated power ballads …— Bob Verini Many of the dishes, though, are overorchestrated. Sometimes less is more.— Joanne Starkey In our overorchestrated quests to get our kids into the right colleges, let's not forget the frivolity of youth.— Bob Welch
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?