Definition of overhomogenize
- Of course, it is easy to oversimplify the historical trajectory of faculties of education and to overhomogenize the cultures and perspectives of those who work within them.
- —Andy Hargreaves
- … the tendency to overhomogenize the past and the temptation to make it too pretty and too relevant.
- —Anders Greenspan
- Care has to be taken, however, not to overhomogenize the emulsions …
- —Burghard Grüning and Andrea Bungard
- an overhomogenized dough
- … a rallying cry for the cultivation and preservation of individuality in an overhomogenized society.
- —Charles Taylor and Stephanie Zacharek
- It's a reaction to overhomogenized, overproduced music of the last 20 years.
- —John Butler
- … overhomogenized views of mass audiences result in advertising and marketing errors. Audiences are rarely of a single mind.
- —Charles Arthur Willard