Definition of overdramatic
: excessively dramatic : melodramatic … true crime shows, complete with overdramatic narrators …— Lauren Zupkus … [scammers] will post links with shocking or overdramatic headlines …— Kirstin Davis … I was told that there was nothing wrong, everyone was dealing with the same thing, and I was just being overdramatic.— Ellen Scott
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
- The Haiku That Can Pay You Contest Winners
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?