Definition of overbejeweled
: excessively ornamented with jewels his overbejeweled hands In this overdressed, overbejeweled crowd, she stood out like a beacon in her simple red dress.— Susan Worth
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game