Definition of outproduce
: to produce more of something than For the first time in Ontario's electricity history the early morning hours of October 3 saw industrial wind turbines outproduce hydroelectricity.— Parker Gallant China outproduces every other nation in rice and millet …— Alfred W. Crosby specifically, sports : to score more than She had nine second-quarter points to help outproduce the Rambelles in that quarter and make it 34-32 ASU at half. — Andy Newberry
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Words We're Watching: 'Samesies'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 10/18/19
- Noah Webster's Spelling Wins and Fails
- The Disputed Origins of the 'Egg Cream'
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game