Definition of outdrag
: to drive or move faster than in a drag race or over a straight stretch of road or track … you can outdrag them as you finally exit the corner at 167 mph again and build up to 300 on the run down to turn nine.— Lewis Hamilton It's one thing to outdrag a BMW 540 to the lights …, another thing to follow it through the [turns].— Brian Harper
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
- A Guide to Using Colons
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?