out of fashionidiom
Definition of out of fashion
1 of clothing : no longer generally worn by people Those ruffled blouses went out of fashion years ago.
2 of a style of something, a way of behaving, etc. : no longer generally liked by people : unpopular Her theories have fallen out of fashion.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game