oso·berry | \ ˈōsə-—see berry\
Definition of osoberry
1 : the blue-black fruit resembling cherries of a shrub (Osmaronia cerasiformis) of the family Rosaceae of Oregon and California
2 : a plant bearing osoberries
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game