os·na·burg | \ ˈäznəˌbərg\
Definition of osnaburg
: a rough coarse durable cotton fabric in plain weave made originally of flax and used in the gray for bagging and industrial purposes and in various finishes usually for upholstery, sportswear, and curtains
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?