one's brain turns into/to mushidiom
Definition of one's brain turns into/to mush
—used to say that one is unable to think clearly or well I was so tired my brain turned into/to mush.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game