Definition of onboarding
- … good onboarding leads to higher employee engagement and greater retention rates.
- —Joyce E. A. Russell
- Customer onboarding primarily involves answering customers' questions and addressing their concerns so they have a smooth, positive experience with your product or service.
- —Aaron Agius
- While many retailers are coming to terms with the need for data onboarding and management, there is still a massive chasm between collecting data and using it to the fullest advantage.
- —Larisa Bedgood
onboardplay \ˈȯn-ˌbȯrd, ˈän-\ transitive verb onboarded; onboarding
- The workflow chart that was pinned to the wall was an excellent orientation for me, as a new employee, and anyone else being onboarded.
- —Jill Duffy
- It's easy to forget how difficult hiring people is and getting them onboarded and effective in their job.
- —Sue Gilbert
- Once a customer is onboarded, they can immediately start using the account for remittance payments …
- —Richard Gluyas