note col·lec·tive | \ ˈnōtˌkȯˌlekˈtēv\
plural notes collectives\ -ōtsˌkȯˌlekˈtēv \
Definition of note collective
: a formal diplomatic communication addressed by two or more states to one or more states that is usually signed and not merely initialed by the representatives of the states presenting it
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Citation Play the game