note col·lec·tive | \ ˈnōtˌkȯˌlekˈtēv\
plural notes collectives\ -ōtsˌkȯˌlekˈtēv \
Definition of note collective
: a formal diplomatic communication addressed by two or more states to one or more states that is usually signed and not merely initialed by the representatives of the states presenting it
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 'Bounty Hunter': A Hollywood Invention
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game