not to worryidiom
Definition of not to worry
—used to say that there is no cause for concern or worry "It looks like we're almost out of milk." "Not to worry. I'll get some more this afternoon."
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game