not care/give a figidiom
Definition of not care/give a fig
informal + old-fashioned
: to not care anything at all He doesn't care a fig about what others think. I don't give a fig whether he comes or goes.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game