not a problemidiom
Definition of not a problem
1 —used to say that one is happy to do something "Thanks for your help." "Not a problem."
2 —used to say that one is not bothered by something "I'm sorry for interrupting you." "Not a problem."
3 —used to say that something can be done "I would like to pay with my credit card." "Not a problem."
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?