Definition of not a problem
1 —used to say that one is happy to do something "Thanks for your help." "Not a problem."
2 —used to say that one is not bothered by something "I'm sorry for interrupting you." "Not a problem."
3 —used to say that something can be done "I would like to pay with my credit card." "Not a problem."
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- “In Vino Veritas” and Other Latin Phrases to Live By
- 7 Shakespearean Insults to Make Life More Interesting
- Word Well Used: 'Resplendent'
- Machiavellianism and (A Whole Lot) More
Ask the Editors
- That Sounds Right/Write/Wright Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game