Definition of nontechnical
- Most of the criticism focused on nontechnical aspects of care—not whether the diagnosis or surgery was correct but on the overall experience of the patient.
- —Tara Lagu
- The doctor explained the effects of the disease in nontechnical terms.
- Most of the writing in this book is nontechnical, meaning that it can be understood by the 99.7 percent of the public who are trained in neither science nor engineering.
- —Timothy Ferris
- I believe that e-books should be targeted at nontechnical users, but I can't imagine my mother-in-law reading her romance novels on one.
- —Paul MacFarlane
nontechnicallyplay \ˌnän-ˈtek-ni-k(ə-)lē\ adverb
- describing the problem clearly and nontechnically