Definition of nonsymmetrical
: not symmetrical : not characterized by symmetry : asymmetrical, unsymmetrical a nonsymmetrical pattern a deer with nonsymmetric antlers The mass of the Moon is distributed in a nonsymmetrical manner, with the center of mass lying 1.8 km closer to the Earth than the geometrical center of figure.— Stuart Ross Taylor
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- Summer Reading Picks from Merriam-Webster Staffers
- The Wayward Cousins of 'Irregardless'
- Different Words for Luggage and Baggage
- Rapping on 'Bad Rap' and 'Bad Rep' (and 'Bad Wrap')
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Time Traveler Quiz: Which Word Came First? Take the quiz
- Slippery Words Quiz—Changing with the Times Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game