Definition of nonrepatriable
(Entry 1 of 2)
: being not repatriable specifically : displaced and stateless or not capable of being repatriated for any of a variety of reasons (as unwillingness to return to one's former country) a plan to rehabilitate and resettle these nonrepatriable victims of German action — Eli Ginzberg
Definition of nonrepatriable (Entry 2 of 2)
: a person who is nonrepatriable
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
- The Haiku That Can Pay You Contest Winners
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?